Today I want to talk about cooking again, but I really dunno where to start…
Maybe I should start with a recipe, a rather simple one, but one I use very often.
My favorite Pizza dough:
400 g plain white flour
220 ml warm water
1 package dry yeast
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Mix flour, salt and oil, add water and yeast.
- Beat it until it becomes a non-sticky dough.
- I prepare it in the morning, but it in my bed and when I come home from work, it’s just perfect.
- Throw the dough on your table forcefully, so that the air gets out again and beat it again for 2 Min.
- Roll it on the sheet….
- Bake at 400°F (higher would be better, but my oven says NO) for 20 Min…
Yeah, I know it’s just a pizza dough, but I’ve tried a lot recipes and this is the one everyone in my family likes most. It’s ideal for one baking sheet, not too thin..it gets crispy and still soft inside…
But as it’s a Boba-Lando blog we need some Star Wars!!!
So just take a look at our latest Star Wars Party:
Boba’s Pulled Wookie Burger
BB8′ s Hurricane
Chocolate-Banana Torte froma Galaxy far away
Crackers with Southern Cheese Dip..
The cookies and crackers are not homemade of course…then they would like different…very different….