Here is a recipe everybody will fall in love with!
It’s simple, but just great for guests. Serve it with wine, a cocktail and grapes!!
225 g white flour
225 g wholemeal flour (please use it!!)
1 package dry yeast
2 Tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
450 ml warm water
4 Tbsp olive oil
1 eggwhite, slightly beaten
- Dissolve yeast in water
- Mix flours, salt, oil, sugar and salt
- Pour in the yeast-water-mix
- beat until the dough no longer sticks on your fingers
- Let it rise on a warm place until double its bulk
- Preheat oven at 400°F
- Beat it again
- Cut the dough in 32 pieces
- Shape every piece into a 9 inch roll
- Let them rise another 10 min.
- Brush them with the eggwhite and coat them with sesame seeds
- Back the sticks for 10 min.
- Brush them again with eggwhite (very important)
- Bake them for 5-10 Min. more
- Let cool a bit and serve slightly warm, the sticks will be crispy on the outside!!!!