So my sista and I used the long weekend for Halloween decoration.
Fetching all the boxes from the cellar, unwrapping the Halloween stuff and boxing the other stuff…and that all with Hannibal right in the middle. Just think about a place you want to put something, he sits there. Open a cupboard to put something in, turn around and Hannibals sits in the cupboard. Okay I love him, he always makes me smile. But he can cause delays sometimes….
The skeleton cat is new, my sista got it for birthday, it’s beautiful!!
Our beautiful kitchen curtain
Our curtain in the dining-room ( I really hated sewing this one O.O), I also made matching placemats for the table.
The fabrics is sooo great, my sista bought it some years ago in the internet, directly from the USA, you cannot buy such stuff in Germany…but that fits so perfectly in with our American Diner decoration…
Oh I wanted to post an easy recipe here:
Half a package of Lasagne noodles
300 g ground beef
1 large red onion, chopped
1 chili pepper, cubed
2 cloves of garlic, sliced
1 can of tomatoes
1 pinch of cloves
1 pinch of cardamon
1 pinch cayenne powder
1 Tbsp margarine
1 Tbsp flour
250 ml milk
3 slices American Cheese
1 Egg yolk
- Cook noodles in salted water.
- Brown onions, add garlic, chili and meat.
- Add tomatoes and let simmer until liquid is gone.
- Season it – you won’t believe how great cardamon and cloves come up with the tomato-flavor!!!!
- Melt butter, add flour and brown it, add milk and whisk it.
- Put away from the fire and add the egg yolk ,the cheese and the salt.
- Take a casserole, fill it with layes of beef, cheese sauce and noodles, ending with cheese sauce.
- Bake it at 350°F for about 30 Min.
I have no picture of my lasagne, it didn’t last long enough to act as a model, but it will remain in our hearts….
And to tell you the truth, lasagne always tastes better than it looks…
So try it, it’s very easy and so delicious.
Have a nice day and don’t forget to decorate for Halloween!!!